Aside from the fact that Singapore has been known for its natural and beautiful sceneries, the place is also famous for their attractive restaurants along with their lovely and praiseworthy staffs. On the other hand, apart from state-of-the-art restaurants in the city, there are also a lot of food places that is everywhere around the country.
Many restaurants are known to serve the different cuisines of Singapore and almost all of them are located at the heart of the city. One perfect place for people who wants serenity and peace is the Au Jardin. Located at the botanical gardens of Singapore, Au Jardin boasts to serve fine French cuisine. Not only that, the place was restored magnificently since it was a colonial bungalow during the 1920s period.
The ground level of the house or the restaurant is the area who wants privacy while the room at the top is the primary dining area of the place. Also, an Alfresco dining is accessible to all customers and is located on the ground floor.
Au Jardin – a restaurant with happiness is – means to be similar to resemble ‘Relais et Chateaux’ eating places that are usually found in Europe. This appealing restaurant becomes famous after they have received several awards from newspapers and magazines like Wine Spectator, Conde Nast Traveller and Wine & Dine. Duribg the year 2004 and 2005, the restaurant is to be the place the received the award of excellence for the World Gourmet Summit’s Awards. Luckily the restaurant has been tagged as the ‘Restaurant of the Year’.
Since the technology becomes better and better, many establishments are built in Singapore. In fact, Singapore is one of the top countries in the world when it comes to modernization. And because of that, the country has been hailed as one of the elite countries that are very expensive to live at. However, your stay here will be worth it as there are many places to visit here. It may be natural or man-made.
In Singapore, you can see a lot of both natural and man-made structures. The natural scenieries in the country includes the beautiful Sentosa beach, the thousand specie bird park (Jurong Bird Park), the Singapore Zoo which houses different animals in the wild and many more attractive and tantalizing naturally-made places.
On the other hand, when the time came that the world experienced modernity, Singapore is one that stands out. As a matter of fact, there are many tall buildings built. Also, the roads are well-organized as well as the people. In connection to the modernity of the country, restaurant and food stalls evolved, that is why StraitsKitchen has been established.
Different recipes are being offered. This includes the recipes of Malay, Halal Chinese and Indian cuisines. Their recipes includes Hainanese Chicken Rice, Rojak and Laksa. Also, there are some Middle Eastern foods like Kabab Halla, Babaganoush, Kyatef and Tabouleh.
The StraitsKitchen is the most visited restaurant during Ramadan celebration because it serves Halal foods. Also, it’s a place for comfort and satisfaction. What now? Will you just sit there and wait for the restaurant to come to you?
You love jewelleries and going to auctions. That is an expensive hobby but if it makes you happy, there is nothing wrong with that. You should know that the trend now in jewelleries is huge blue and yellow diamonds. The famous Geneva Jewellery Sales will commence next week and jewellers are anticipating rare blue and yellow diamonds.
Some of the most anticipated stones include the “Graff Vivid Yellow” (which is estimated to fetch $15 to $25 million), “The Victory Diamond” (which is estimated to fetch $5 to $8 million) and the “Pink Star” (which is expected to fetch 76.3 million Swiss Francs). A blue diamond is also expected to appear in an auction house that will fetch $21 to $25 million. With that being said, the market for coloured diamonds is high. Coloured diamonds are extraordinary because they are very rare. There are clients that specifically look for such investment.
If you are eyeing the Geneva Jewellery Sales and it is your first time to bid, here are some guidelines or tips that you can use for a smoother and trouble-free transaction:
- Check for the information: Before participating in auctions, you need to check for the available information. The information listed on the lot tag should be accurate and truthful. If you find it obscure, you should not pursue. It pays when you check the information first so you will not regret it at the end of the day.
- Bring loupe: You should bring with you a loupe. A loupe is a magnifying device that is used to scrutinize a thing. In the case of stones, it can help you see the tiniest details. It is not like a magnifying glass because loupes do not have handles.
- Condition: You also need to check for the condition of the stone you are interested. You have to make sure that the piece is in great shape or condition. You have to check for the repairs and the scratches.
- Find out the premium: You have to be familiar with the buyer’s premium. Premium refers to the percentage. The house will also be paid. You have to talk about it and make sure that you reach an unacceptable price.
- Watch and listen: Since this is your first time, it pays to watch and listen. Q
Being in an auction is not easy especially if it is your first time. It is complicated and you have to know your trade to be successful but once you get the rhythm, you can easily go along with other professional buyers. There are many auction houses here in Singapore if you do not want to go far. There are some Singaporeans that are knowledgeable about this trade. You should seek their services.
Whether you like karting as a recreation or sports, you need to learn a few things about it. Karting or go karting is making a scene in the racing industry. Many Singaporeans are fond of karting because of the thrill it gives. In fact, others think that karting is the closest to Formula One racing. If you want to harness your karting skill, you should pursue it.
If in this case you are still starting, there are many things that you have to go through but rest assured that you will get better every minute of it. The first thing that you should do is consider the Karting Training Programme provided by the Singapore Grand Prix. Get a chance to be selected in the training programme and win cash or scholarship.
If you have many questions about the karting programme, you have to ask the organizers. Putting that aside, you have to learn the basics of karting. You should know that karting can reach up to 16000 revolutions per minute. This simply shows that the machine is designed with quick acceleration. It can reach maximum speed of 140 kilometres per hour. When you drive the kart, it is imperative that you are fit.
If you are interested to learn few karting tactics, you can take a look at this:
- Maintain speed: Speed is everything when you are in any racing course or track. You have to make sure that you do not slow down because it will disadvantage yourself. It is important that you maintain your momentum. If you lose it somewhere during the turn, it would be difficult for your engines to build back.
- Familiarize the course: No matter how fast you are, if you do not know the course, you will surely come last. Before going to any course, it is crucial that you know the course. If possible memorize it as you create a plan or strategy in your mind.
- Sit correctly: Sitting correctly might be a simple tactic but it can help a lot in determining your performance. You have to sit back while driving and do your best to resist leaning forward. Slight changes in sitting position can affect your acceleration.
- Hold wheel correctly: Holding the wheel is understandable but others ignore it. Holding the wheel holds a key to your success. You have to make sure that you are holding the wheels symmetrically.
Karting is not a small kid’s toy. Karting is very real that kids are not encouraged to play with it. Only professionals or experienced drivers can