Oftentimes, diet and exercise is still not enough. No matter how hard you try to cut down on unhealthy eats and do more rigorous activities, there are still certain fatty areas in the body that won’t melt off. While this has been a long known fact, many women still believe that a few more lunges and crunches can make these problematic spots disappear.
Fortunately, surgical fat removal procedure is no longer the only option we have today. There’s no need to endure lengthy downtime that will keep you from doing your work and day-to-day activities, and no need to be in discomfort to wait for your body to heal. Thanks to coolsculpting—the new, non-invasive way to reduce fat and get rid of unwanted cellulites.
Why Is It Called Coolsculpting?
Coolsculpting uses cryolipolysis, which is a method that utilizes cold temperature to destroy fat cells. What’s cool about this is that the surrounding tissues are not affected and remain healthy. In the days and weeks following the treatment, your body’s natural mechanism metabolizes the dead fat cells and washes them out of your system. Once optimum result is achieved, you will see a 25 to 35 percent reduction in your fatty regions.
How Cold Can It Get?
Definitely not to the point where it feels like burning, though you’ll feel the coldness penetrating deep down the skin, which only lasts for the first few minutes before the area numbs. Depending on the size of the target area, your surgeon chooses an applicator from the three different size options that the sculpting machine has. With mild suction, the skin is gently pulled up by the applicators. No need to worry though as the procedure isn’t painful and doesn’t even need anaesthesia. Many people have visited Astique Clinic for coolsculpting in Singapore and have had great results with it. Furthermore, since the procedure takes just about an hour to complete, you can simply while that time relaxing, listening to music, talking on the phone, playing games or even doing some work on your tablet or laptop.
The Many Benefits of Coolsculpting
Aside from getting rid of extra packets of fat from certain parts of the body, coolsculpting Singapore offers more benefits to patients:
• It’s a non-surgical procedure, so there will be no chances of scarring from incisions.
• This non-surgical treatment is less expensive than its surgical counterpart.
• Pain and discomfort is minimal. Your body will respond to the procedure, but there’s no need for prescription drugs or pain relievers. Cold compresses after the treatment will suffice.
• Recovery period is very short. Although some patients have reported slight tingling sensation following the procedure, it usually goes away within hours.
• You don’t have to miss out on work and everyday activities. With coolsculpting Singapore there’s no downtime, so it’s possible to resume to work even right after you have completed a session.
• Results can also be drastic. Ridding of 25 to 35 percent of fat per treatment, this non-invasive treatment can really make a difference. If the results you expected aren’t achieved in one treatment, you can always do another one. Because the procedure isn’t painful, many patients do multiple treatments and enjoy better results.
Coolsculpting is an ideal option to those individuals who don’t want the extensive work and hassle of a traditional surgical fat reduction procedure. Coolsculpting is very relaxed, with most patients able to take a nap or read a book as the machine does its work. There is no need for anaesthesia, so you’re awake the entire team and be able to leave once the treatment has completed.
Results Take Time
This procedure needs time for its results to be noticeable, so you need to be patient. It takes anywhere between two and four months for the body to completely eradicate the destroyed fat cells. After that period, you’ll see the full result of the treatment. During that time, if you would like to trim off a few more inches from certain parts, you can schedule another coolsculpting appointment. While the destroyed fat cells are permanently eradicated, existing fatty tissues can develop. So, it is still of great importance to live a healthy lifestyle to maintain optimum results.
A Few Reminders
• Coolsculpting isn’t a replacement for healthy diet and exercise. These are necessary in maintaining the treatment’s results.
• Best result is achieved when a 360-approach is taken. If you only treat one small area, the body won’t maintain its new shape as you gain and lose weight over time. If you treat areas completely, your new shape remains even as you shrink and grow over the course of your life.
• Weight gain after the procedure is caused by the remaining fat cells that have expanded, which creates bulges and cellulites like those you already got rid of.
• This non-surgical procedure does not address loose skin. Once full result is achieved, the sagging skin may become more prominent, requiring a surgical treatment, such as body lift or tummy tuck to firm the skin up again.
• Coolsculpting should only be performed by a licensed surgeon.
• You should set a reasonable expectation to ensure satisfactory results of the procedure.
• Since there’s only three sizes for the applicator, the treatment can accommodate areas that are soft enough to be suck into the device. Hard to reach areas and very taut skin may not be suitable for this treatment.
Coolsculpting is the fastest growing non-invasive fat reduction procedure in Singapore. Those individuals who don’t have the time for extensive recovery period associated with surgical weight loss treatments may find a quick and painless solution in coolsculpting.