6 Must-Haves for Make-Up Noobs
Making yourself prettier nowadays can be very easy. There are a lot of products you can choose from depending on your preference of prize and skin sensitivity. If you are a newbie, don’t fret. All you just have to do is equip yourself with the right start-up kit that you can use and practice with. Here are the must-haves the Singapore women listed as they started their beauty journey:
- BB Cream. There are many BB Creams offered in the market by well-known brands or even locally made products. For a tip, go for something that you are sure how to use, perfect fit to your skin like those lightweight creams with SPF, etc. These types of products can give you that warm pinkish glow and spreads in your face in the right amount of coverage making you as fresh and young-looking as ever.
- Liquid Concealer. If you have beauty problems like zits and freckles, it is mandatory that you use liquid concealer to hide them instantly. This beauty product can help you look flawless and can even your skin tone if properly used.
- Face Palette. For a make-up noob like you, this should be your BFF. If you want to try different types of make-up looks to beautify your face, buy one of these. You can ask someone more experienced to help you out or you can practice by yourself with the help of YouTube and other beauty or fashion websites.
- Gel and Liquid Eyeliner. This is probably one of the products that are the most challenging to apply. If you’re still new at this, try to find those types with angle tips that can help you to draw lines easily as you paint your lid.
- Mascara. Part of baby steps is to use mascara. You need this in order to get full and thick set of lashes. Usually you have to buy an eyelash curler as mascara’s partner but there are tons of products and brands nowadays that offer both. If you have mastered putting your mascara, you can take one step further by buying false eyelashes and lash extensions for better looks.
- Lipstick. You can never go wrong with wearing lipstick. Whatever shade you like or fits with your look and mood, lipsticks deliver even without the need to put more make-up on your face. For beginners, the usual colors are red, pink and other light colors. You might want to add some lip balm or lip gloss to give it an extra shine but nonetheless your start-up kit will then be complete once you purchase this one.